Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ptctv System Seriennummer

hundred days and some change.


Tuesday, March 15


Vinterferie, winter holidays. Here's what I'm loving Norway, lounging until March 20, putting half of a weekend in Sweden.
This morning I had no alarm clock so that he could interrupt my sleep, and opening the eyes of the dawn 11, a staple of dust hovered fluttering in my room. I had a flash drive. I fitted spazzettone and vacuum for 2 hours and I have dedicated myself to clean "room and surroundings." I always hated cleaning, but since I out of town I have learned the utility. So it's not so rare that I take this sketch and I start cleaning, dusting, polishing the floors, and stuff. Then smelling detergent I like the heart in peace, my conscience is clear. The smell of clean is one thing that I love forever.
Then I came down with attention to detail and I allowed myself the pleasure of a good Italian coffee. Doing it well is work of art, and not all are able to do so. I believe that in the act of preparing a good cup of coffee is hiding a deep magic, an irresistible charm.
I like to confront with people, and this of course implies that I like the people you can. So many times I stopped the appearance of a person, it was finally time that this point of view give me a wake up. I just can not have any kind of relationship with someone who has their own opinion, not enhance it and not take one side or the other. And I do not mean from the political point of view, maybe that is the least important. I mean deployed in life, with clear idea (maybe wrong) to defend and enforce.
Returning to the first, discuss with friends and friends at this moment means so much to talk about my return to Italy and what will be once there. Is this a normal thing, and less than one third of experience at the end, is a thing to start taking into account (and now I recommend it, starting with the "no, but you have to enjoy the last few months," etc. etc.. This is a What I am doing and will do it, PLEASE MERCY! You may very well think of what will be even as we focus on the present).
I read a book while I was on the return flight from Oslo a phrase that struck me. Now I'm not here to rewrite it because I do not want to take it from a book that I do not even remember where it may have hunted, but they express the concept: when you're away from your life for a specified period, from where you can observe what you really like if you were another person who observes the life of someone else. And so it is easier to understand where the mistakes, the good things and the issues to give a certain value.
is staying away because I realized what the true friendships, which are my biggest interests and what I think about many things right now are far from me. And in these many things, the ideas of today can not even minimally overlap with some 'time ago.
On my return I will have some solid basis, and some other point where I have to rebuild all over again, to my taste. And it is one thing that intrigues me crazy! In recent months the songs at my disposal for the construction have increased and have suffered as a filtering away the bad and useless and only in those where I really think. And between them they have been joined by some (no, actually many) news.
is like a box of lego which I have to build something, and are free to do as best it seems to me to follow without the slightest instruction.
I have only one fear, that of having to already have some choices to make. And I have too many "pieces" are different from them but that may all go well, while I pick just one. And among this I too afraid to come out at the end with nothing. Like when you go into a bookshop to choose a book to buy me it is much easier to find one that I take if the library is small. If the library is huge with all kinds of choices, I find myself in doubt and fear takes me to buy one while it would certainly look good there would be a better one. So it often happens that in the end I leave the library with empty hands and with the disappointment of those among all possible choices are found with nothing done. And this is I fear.
not get caught up in the frenzy of wanting everything at once, this is what I do. But what is even more in the past put me in difficulty. How many possible stories ended up with a girl for that. I was enticed me out of the reach of the plate, I ended up biting him so great to smother and then at the end when only crumbs were left on the plate and left alone with a stomachache from bad digestion, I realized that beauty lies in enjoying what it has before, prolonging the pleasure without having to fill requiring regular mouth all at once. The taste was still the same, with both a gram with a kilo. Maybe I could change this, and not I am most afraid of foreclosing the possibility for this reason.
One by one the candles go out on the table here. As the days pass by, missing the end. A flame in less then two, three and so on. Little lights that go away in the night but of which a few hours in the sun there will not miss. I am one hundred days and some change on the remote control of the time there are no slow or even pause and accelletarore. Buttons that would occasionally would really comfortable. Let's rewind even among those wishes.
touches us be content though.

Matthew .

0 comments:

Post a Comment