Thursday, February 10, 2011

89 Chevy Rims For Silverado

Notes from light.



(transcripts feathered)


Thursday February 10


the most natural thing that comes to me to do, filled by this enchanting landscape, it is picking up a piece of paper that I find in my pocket, and pen always at hand. No matter if that package was an old memory of my Italian life, leaving thousands of miles away. I have to do, period.

honestly do not even know how to start it, so everything around me seems to bother me in his silence. You jealous, jealous of when he looked up to him to try to put down two lines.

I'm sitting on the only rock spaziettino that inexplicably there is no snow. To get here, though, I had to make myself a few dozen meters "embedded" in the thirty inches of snow fell the night and morning. No matter if now I have my feet all wet, and the risk of being at home tonight with a fever. This is a show that I could not deny me.
Yesterday there were waves, but today the sea looks like a table of oil, flat and perfect. Groups of gulls and puffins float on water play, they too want to enjoy what they have around, while a flock flies over a rebel vessel away from the coast. It seems deliberately helpless, trapped waves that would rather have now decided to take a break. It's the freedom that only the sea can give, a sea in which certainly will leave a part of me.
The cold does not feel, when you can not feel your heart pump a heat almost unnatural in every vein.
Mountains severe beyond the sea are not only capped the peaks, but they are completely covered by a velvet enchanted white blanket that leaves no gaps.
There's just that air that reminds you to not be in a picture, and caressing the cheeks as the sun, which now has a habit of stopping in the sky, he kisses you without shame.
is a well-deserved reward for those who, like me, you have waited so long, the lighting of lamps and candles that light up even the need, so they did not exhaustive.
is the pinnacle, is what I need. Those who harbor behind me were beautiful month, but the facts also sad moments. Today everything for which I have suffered, fought and contrast seems to praise. I have never felt so at peace with everything else.
Matthew.


0 comments:

Post a Comment