Monday, February 21, 2011

Why Does Your Foot Turn Purple In A Cast

Teo, who does not do Matt.


I'm back here, have not disappeared. :) It's been ten days since my last surgery, and usually do not like to leave so much empty space between what I write. Anyway
("cmq" in English but that fascinates me three times), I had things to write. And I have not yet! Or rather, I mean well. Not on my gender. It is a very immature with respect to emotions and feelings, so today I prefer to subjects more "at hand", I attempt in bad world of actuality.


In the past week, there was the Festival of Sanremo. Not that I ever caught my curiosity, however, saw the participation of great pride Como David Van de Sfroos, I could not help him.
It ended with the victory of Vecchioni, no doubt the author of a song worthy. To raise my doubt, however, is not even the second-Emma fashion brands, as a third place Albano already banned (and then fished out) the first night. There I see myself, old ladies over80 all zealous (attached with orgasm when they saw that it was part of filnalisti 3) to send SMS to the darling of our grandparents. Returning to darling of the lake, he was the real surprise of this festival in positive. Straparte are, but I think his song is perhaps the only one able to add a little 'listeners, and who knows what this Yanez can not become a blockbuster in view of the summer.


What say about other artists, presenters and extras? In addition all'inascoltabile Tricarico, a song that could only act as a soundtrack to accompany a mass suicide, and Patty Pravo, exhumed from the grave just to sing his song twice before being carefully placed back into his sarcophagus, others are left without infamy and without praise (although many are much closer to infamy). We obviously expect more from a disappointing Giusy Ferreri whereas the rest pleasantly surprised by the Crush.

Morandi as a presenter is an insult to those who do the job. Although it appreciated the effort they put us, lead not really his job. The Belen and Canalis a lot of stuff (to see) and not just be thrown away as co-presenters, perhaps the best among the poor at the time outstanding.
Luke and Paul funny the first few nights, but then, by dint of
Berlusconi, bunga-bunga Rubacuori and Ruby have become a bit 'too predictable and boring. However, well above sufficiency.

As a guest, I enjoyed Benigni, a true genius never dull and Scone, and De Niro, with attached translation momentary duo Canalis-Morandi. As Elizabeth wanted to give us proof of internationalism, it was better if they were doing his work RAI interpreter.
The rest of me is lost, so do not judge.

As for me, my life between the snow and the nature of Norway goes quiet, maybe too much.
Yesterday as I reached the bus with my team the place of the game, I understood what are in another world on the road along the sea, I had the pleasure of admiring the window the sight of dolphins and killer whales, a few dozen meters from the shore. normal. While returning in the evening were reindeer and moose to keep us company the edge of the roadway. These things I will miss.

I just returned from a weekend full of football. I finally football season began with Hoken, my Norwegian team. For the first time game with a mesh "My", with name and number. Pavanello 51, and tell me if fabbbbrutto !. Why 51? Simple. The number 6 already belonged to another guy, so I opted for the 5 +1.
Lots of vinterserien (Literally "winter range") are played in an indoor stadium in just over two hours and from Andenes, my village. Since you played both Saturday and Sunday, I absorbed a dozen hours on the bus, but have moved quickly between music, coffee and laughter.
Then he takes the field .. eh that magic! I was missing for 9 months. Finally I came to breathe the air of the typical pre-game in the locker room, good luck rituals, thoughts, expectations, charging. MioDDDio if I was homesick!

As the results achieved over the weekend, I leave you with a question: if you play two games, one in the win and lose it, you're happy with the victory or the bitter taste remains for the defeat?

between Hilsen Norge, Matthew.


0 comments:

Post a Comment