Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dyslexia Statistics Chart

Wings and Roots.


We believe that beauty is in the final victory. Nope, the beauty is in the sacrifices, in hopes that we do and the path to get there. The victory is only one thing then we satisfy the efforts, but it is incomparable to the feelings that eventually lead us to her. Perhaps then we should aspire to something impossible frankly, something protected by the difficulty of success that makes us practically the only ones in trying to obtain it, the only ones to believe.

Late February, the weather and the sun we have officially taken a liking. The first is inexorable, passes which is a (dis ) pleasure. Many things of the past no longer forthcoming, with closed eyes are still there. Distant but not too much to make us forget, but not too much to make us close touch. The second is in the form now, and wakes up so early in the morning and wake up and see everything so ready, makes me feel good.
Eros Ramazzotti I have never made a fool. Or rather, I rarely ever listen to want, but when I saw the ear is the same pleasure. Yesterday while I was at a restaurant here in Norway, the stereo was passing her CD "Roots and Wings." Roots and Wings, a song I heard for the first time while I was about to decide whether to leave or not. Roots and Wings, what really has defined my choice to "try to fly." Roots, some too big to be able to detach from the ground, but also strong enough to push up where a thousand puffs of wind that smelled of freedom formed the wings that allowed me to fly to an adventure-fetched, but memorable.

green patches that are making their way through the snow, makes sense that the winter (rather than) is now coming to an end. It will arrive in the summer term, one that colors the world and that makes the flowers bloom. Perhaps I too early to go see this marvel open, but I hope at least to godermene its preview.


With the curiosity of every child who knows he can discover something new every moment, every corner of meravogliosa life, I greet you in love with everything that happens around me and wants to involve me more every second.

Matthew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment