Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dongle Emulator Realflight

The butterfly effect.


you are the one most wanted, the one with whom I have learned many things. At this distance everything is fed: you were my war, my smiles and my anger. Then you came back with a new charm that fills you, then you're gone with the same simplicity, but this time it's really nothing left, you've taken away everything.


Sunday, January 30, 2011

phlegmatic In this Sunday in late January, you can wake up with a ray of sunshine that comes knocking on the window. The night was long, but we do not rest satisfied ever.
The perfume that you breathe out is intense, almost gives annoyance: the salt that gets into your nostrils seems that it fits into you there.
I should be sad, I should be crushed and killed. But they are not at all. I squeezed all the love like you do with an orange, which now remains only the peel. I have never regretted open me so much with her until Friday morning, but then I realized I made a huge one and only stupid. Do not play with feeling. I became lethargic, and this will make me stronger. But this time really no turning back. I can not promise me, in life there is only one thing is certain, I will try but seriously this time.

The ice covering everything outside. How celofan that wraps the objects and makes them bright, almost austere coldness. They do not say anything, and their frost look like ornaments scattered here and there without following a rule. Wherever you do not follow a logic, a design is all incredibly abstract. We, however, with the heart, which theoretically should be with our spirit of those "rebels" are the ones that instead of trying to follow a path of logical steps that once we tried to establish.

What is strange is that every step, every movement and every little attitude that we do not even think about it, will write our future. The butterfly effect, the butterfly effect. It's all a piece that we put in a position from which all others will depend. Just try to imagine a change of the past, our lives would not have this.

Matthew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment