Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Product Number Quickbooks Premier 2010

Supplement Subject







Care Girls and Boys, rarely speak on the blog, but I follow step by step what you are creating and collaborating with the vs. director behind the scenes. This time I take one because I need space for more intense to extend my best wishes for the new year and for the sensitive and careful work you do with the theater and then this "Drama" ... so hard (just your director could think something so 'strange!).
But true wishes aside, even a thank you for participating the evening where I could introduce my novel, in a setting of warmth and beautiful performance Drama Special. You are good, what to say! Live and on video to convey involvement, which generally gets hard to solicit any experimental theater, which is not fully known. Yet, the people attended, knew that there, on that evening have complimented me for you, while you complimented me with the book. An evening special, refined, but especially between friends, the photos show it. Who knows one day or another you might think of staging as "direct object"!
this and more ... now who will stop you anymore! Hugs, Belinda.

Novel: Supplement Subject , Flavia Pitorri, Phase Editore, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment