Monday, January 31, 2011

Older Honeywell Thermastats

.. If tirum via el cuveerc and if impienissum of songs ..



Everything is in place, ordered as a gift shop. So many little things that look at us with a blank stare and imperceptible, sent by the better side because of their ready to capture our attention. What has changed in these crazy days, so short yet so infinite, what is not seen. You changed what you hear, the soundtrack has changed the scenario without having to move even a single comma.


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

walking home, I felt observed. There was nobody with me, to observe and was briefly the world. Everything around me was careful to watch my steps one after the other on the ice that envelops the streets. A trick I learned to walk on ice without any problems is to be decided: a walk full of hesitation, caution and poverty is much more susceptible to slip than a proud and determined, even careless. Another sign of how life is constantly reflecting in our daily , gives us answers that contain metaphors for something bigger. Besides, life is a huge ice path where we stumble from time to time, without notice.



The love is gone from my life, and if I am sad for defining this would not be honest to the end. Being in love makes us vulnerable, constantly puts us on the street. Not too many sentences of fact, I do some tangible example: no more pain ahead a phone that does not light with the his name, nothing more sentences written to "fix", no more rigorous control over every little our behavior, no more sleepless nights with a bed that becomes a circus which are part of acrobats and jugglers of our thoughts and more impossible ... well I could stay here to write a thousand more examples. Now I'm relaxed, smooth and without fear. Perhaps rightly so. Maybe. Yes, because despite the millions of ups and downs is still a phenomenal magic. Am I wrong if I say that is to miss she , it is not. A miss is that maybe in love with Matthew. Now I'm back what it was before "be burned" by this strange force, I think the only time so far. He who in most things is dry and cynical, but I feel so strong, I feel that in the end have always been.

It's late, it is night. Let's try for the first time to take everything that life gives us, without excessive precautions and with a great desire to jump. As the great Davide Van de Sfroos "This is the of San Macacu, the knuckle de San Nissoen if tirum via el cuveerc and if impienissum of songs." . We riempiamoci
and all, let us live and varied. Do not be satisfied with the monotony of a world in black and white when we have a full palette of colors to use as you like. Fantasy, imagination and inspiration.

Matthew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment