Saturday, January 22, 2011

Items With The Word Golden

How strange is Life.


(piece transcribed from paper)

There is write and write. Today is one of those days when you feel the need to stop at a bar and take a piece of paper. The rest is just the heart that melts the ink.


Harstad, January 22

Jordbærpikene of Harstad from the window, you see a particular world: the sky seems to merge with the sea. Among the gray winter sprazi are white. It is light that would put its head in the clouds to see what's happening , what is happening. Lower down, however, the ocean is the same color: an immensity that reflects up.
As the dust that hovers in a desolate room covered by a ray of sunshine, the snow falls listlessly on the ground, without a goal. You ran away from heaven, but its immense journey on the wings of the wind will end on the side of a road, and the freedom of every staple that never goes down with the same trajectory only become part of an assembly that will vanish sooner or later.

We chased, avoided confrontation and removed. Then you close your eyes and you're still here: how strange life . What is one thing to last, or only the emergence of the dreams of a weekend in between, will tell the time. Today you are here, the remainder has little or nothing. One step at a time, and tomorrow is another day. A story of small achievements. The effect that I am, however, is clear: the reflection on the window establishes a Matteo not with a smile, a smile but with Matthew.

the strains of Coldplay I remember that I still have a bill. Luckily it's just the coffee that I come out here and that these pads made me forget to drink. Let us, then we get distracted, it is always the case. But if these are just distractions, then forget about me I would pay for a coffee on the table every day.

The song in the headphones so I said:

".. and tell me you love me, come back and haunt me,
oh and The rush to the start.
Running in circles, chasing tails,
and coming back as we are .. "

Want to see it then so?

Matthew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment